Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Watching "The Idiot Box".....

So what can I say? It's been a great ending for another season of Amazing Race and for Survivor. I like when things go my way.... :P I look forward to another season of each show starting in February.

Speaking of new seasons, 24 and American Idol start in January and it looks like my time spent on the tele will increase quite significantly in the next few months! I just hope school doesn't collide with the time I need to give to television lol.

BTW, Lost is a repeat tommorrow...DANG.... :(

My arm is tired after writing Christmas cards and I'm still not done getting the cards out for the youth. I don't know if I'll get cards out for anyone else this year...I know, I'm all talk. I was saying how I was going to give Christmas cards to everyone even if they weren't getting a gift from me but I am just sick of writing....haha....we'll see... :) My writing is messy anyways right? Haha...just smile and nodd and agree with me on this.... :)

8 comments:

jbong said...

*smile* :)
*nod*

Geo said...

Sigh... Christmas cards... I'm so far behind. I havn't even finished Christmas shopping yet, ACK... and the church banquet is already next Monday, sigh... hopefully I finish on time... good thing everyone is coming to my house on Christmas Eve, haha, you can just pick up your gifts then. :P

oh and...

*smile* :)
*nod*

Havok said...

Lol...finsish by Christmas banquet? I don't know if that'll happen even for me lol....I'll probably finish all that right before we head to your house! :P

Thanks for the smiles and nods folks...:P

jaxsta said...

*smile* :)
*nod*

"One more year, and I'll be seeing you in the school system!"

Havok said...

Are you really going to be a teacher or are you going to be too busy running your own business? :P

Geo said...

Well... my goal is to be finished by the church banquet, cause that is usually the last day that I see some peeps (those who are too stuck-up to come join us on Christmas Eve... or busy... or have prior plans with family or friends...) And then it leaves me with a week to write cards and wrap gifts. I need to spread my time out more this year cause I have to work through the season this year.

Havok said...

You have one weekend until the banquet Geo. Good luck! :)

Havok said...

OH and that wasn't sarcasm...I was genuinely cheering you on! :)