And isn't it true that closure is the most important thing to feel? Well, I know some people who can tell me that they've never had closure on situations they've faced in life but I think if you look clearly, you can find enough indications to help you reach verdicts to obtain closure.
It's so important for people to reach this state I think because we need peace. We need to know that that door has closed; we need to know that we don't need to look back in life and wonder, "what if?"
I've always tried living my life with no regrets. Honestly, I hope I can continue living like that because I need it for my own sanity. I need to know that what I was once open to is now a closed door before I can fully move on.
Trust is also everything. God help me to trust in You. Everything is test after test I feel. Help me not to lose sight of You despite all the trials that seem to bombard me.
“Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.” Psalm 86:11 (NIV)
3 comments:
My spic friend used to always say: Comon Jonny! No Regrets!! And I'd be like, Yeah!! No Regrets BABY!!
But in all honesty, I have a lot of regrets. And though they weigh on my mind from time to time, I think they're necessary in order for us to grow up as a rat or dog.
Possibly, even a squid.
Squids rule...especially giant ones!!!
Everything is always connected lol :)
Hey do you think I can still send you my resume to critique Alicia?
Post a Comment