Today was my first day of meeting my grade 6 kids and it's funny because all I did for the most part today was obsess over trying to remember my kids' names. Most of my kids are white kids...there are only two asian kids whom one of which is ESL. Kind of weird becaue I really wanted to experience a classroom with ESL because I'm afraid I won't know what to do when I'm faced with them when I have my own class.
Despite it being exciting being in a new school, I really can't wait 'til it's all over.....I just want to finish this milestone in my life; I want to graudate and work baby!!! :P
Still, isn't it hard to accept the fact that God wants to bless us with the greatest things and yet sometimes we have to wait for this blessing? An example is just the fact that I get to finish University with two degrees but I have to wait 6 years to receive it. That's just one example, but I'm finding it is this that God holds true.
Trust. Wait. Obey. It all comes together in the end if we just hold onto these truths.
On an unrelated note, to close off, I just want to say that I just watched the news and apparently the Green Tea Frappachino at Starbucks is equivalent to 560 calories...that's about how much a quarter pounder with cheese is worth. That's also more than eating a meal of rice, veggies and non-deep fried chicken. Tell me you coffee cultured beverage drinkers: Is it worth it? :)
4 comments:
Definitely worth it if you're in hk. The one here isn't as strong tasting.
Yes...I definitely know what you mean...waiting...still waiting...=) I know He'll provide...when and where just dunno.
haha yes its worth it.. as long as there is no MELON sauce.. its gross
but the green tea frap is my fav drink of all. yes ALL time
Enjoy your time now. You may think you want to join the work force, but you will hate it once you are in it. You will long for the days of no work and resposibilities. Oh yeah, green tea frap is still good to drink, despite its calories!!!
Ooh yes its definitely worth it!!
*thumbs up*
sooo gooooooood :D
Post a Comment